No items found
- Gotham Gazette Op Ed: New York Must Replace Police as Responders to People in Mental Health Crisis
- City Bar Report of Systemic Racism in NYC Courts Cites NYLPI’s “Accessible Justice” Report and Advocacy
- NYLPI Joins Education Advocacy Groups Urging NYC Mayor To Include Students Experiencing Homelessness
- NYLPI and Coalition Partners Urge Tri-State Congressional Delegates to Redouble Efforts to Secure Public Transit Funding
- Landmark Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against NYC DOE Clears Major Legal Hurdle
Stay up to date
Get updates on our cases and campaigns, and join us in taking action for justice...